Every company should have a vision and targets, it takes great leaders to help achieve them. Setting goals and providing support to meet these targets is a key role for any leader.
How can leaders focus on results?
- Create stretch goals for their direct reports
- Take personal responsibility for the outcomes of the organisation
- Provide ongoing feedback and coaching to their team
- Sponsor an initiative or action
- Establish new programs, projects, processes, client relationships, or technology
- Create actions based on the organisation goals
- Always focus on the customer or client
- Balance long-term and short-term objectives for the organisation